This is a great photo I was so glad to have captured while visiting the Blue Mountains in Australia.
They belong to a man who visits the top where the tourists start out their visit. He is a lovely polite man.
He used to be a tour guide there & now just goes up to see all the people for memories sake.
I remember chatting to him for all of 5 – 10 minutes he is full of knowledge & loves to tell his tales.
If you ever visit you will see him say hello 🙂
This was such a lucky shot he was Just hanging out enjoying the sunshine & i was lucky enough to find him while passing 🙂
This is a beautiful photo I captured while living in Queensland, Australia. This was a mama kangaroo who always came around the the balcony area of the apartment I was living at. I would give her some fruit & she would happily just chill around the area all the time. Then one day out pops joey 🙂
I captured this shot of this little fella trying to run away from me as I was walking along the walkway to the Byron Bay, Lighthouse.
I just love how it looks like he is on a mission & nothing is going to get in the way 🤣
Understanding how to, organise everything by yourself is essential when, before & while travelling. Not only will it save you enormous amounts of cash that you could be enjoying you will learn so much about you & what you are capable of.
When I first decided to get to OZ, it was kind of a last-minute decision. Not sure of what to way to do everything, I started to research everything myself. People were telling me about all these companies who do everything for you. The problem with them is the final price is scandalous.
Don’t be scared to do it all yourself, it’s not hard, just a small bit time-consuming which is worth it in the end really.
↓↓↓ I’m going to try make it as simple as possible ↓↓↓
- Everything you need regarding OZ is here. Research the website & figure out what you need. The visa options are different for all visitors & purposes.
- Any income in Australia will require a Tax File Number apply here
- Bank Account I used this but there are so many more
- All the info you need on lodging you tax return. Do it yourself don’t pay the companies
- Book flight well in advance & shop around
- Make sure you have travel insurance. Yes its very expensive but it’s so important
- Accommodation can be very expensive & will rack up fast this is a link for hostels but search for house shares or something more permanent
Regarding the phone & network you need at some point after you arrive, go around the different companies they all offer something different.
That’s the most basic of what you will need regarless of where you are from for backpacking purposes. Go with the flow & take each day as it comes. Most importantly, don’t stress, have fun 🙂